Spa Phoenix Treatments & Services
Physician-directed Spa Protocols Give Better Results
Spa Phoenix provides innovative cosmetic medical treatments chosen by Spa medical director, Matthew Galumbeck, MD., with traditional day spa treatments and services.
Together with our Spa Phoenix Salon services, these offerings make us unique - a true full-service beauty destination - among Hampton Roads spas.
Science-inspired renewal is integrated with services and programs of routine aesthetic management.
Our treatment focus includes :
- body polishing and wraps (anti-oxidant, seaweed, reduction)
- brow shaping and tinting and lash tinting, using gentle vegetable based dyes, performed by licensed, trained estheticians
- facials and peels: includes our proprietary Amnesty and Phoenix formulas; teen facials, diode laser treatments, men's facials
- injectables: Botox, Restylane and other injectable anti-aging treatments evaluated for aesthetic value,safety and longest-lasting results; applied only by Dr. Galumbeck, a board certified plastic surgeon
- makeup consultation, lessons & design from licensed-estheticians using Jane Iredale mineral mineral cosmetics
- massage: aromatherapy, lastone (thermal massage therapy using hot and cooled stones), prenatal, sport and swedish
- waxing: for men and for women, waxing of face and body
Spa Phoenix salon services are a logical extension of health and appearance enhancing spa treatments:
- hair :(women's cuts, men's cut's, childrens' cuts, updos, shampoo and blowdry; permanents and deep conditioning)
- hair color services: Redken and Schwartskopf color, partial and full foils
- nail care: spa (luxury) or express pedicures and manicures; gel and acrylic nails (fills and sets); OPI nail lacquers used in all services.